Wednesday, 10 November 2010

The Love Between Nadal & Djokovic

After months of collating evidence, and agonising over the truth in this, we've finally decided that Rafael Nadal and Novak Djokovic are more than friends. You can view the photos below.This was when Novak had to retire one year in Wimbledon after problems with his left foot. Nadal was quick to console the tearful Serbian.Rafa consoling Nole with sincerity.In the 'Hit for Haiti' charity exhibition around the Australian Open 2010.Nole and Rafa are dressed suitably to impress with coordinating outfits.Also in the 'Hit for Haiti' exhibition...Nole waiting at the net for Rafa who looks to be running.A handshake wasn't quite adequate.Nole bumps heads with Rafa's after losing out to the title.The two rushed to meet at the net.Before the finals of the US Open this year, Nole and Rafa posed for the cameras.Again Rafa wins the title against Nole.They played doubles together a few months ago.A rendezvous at the net again.This has to be a fan's favourite of the two. They both appreciated each other's performance at this USO final, and it shows.But will Rafa approve of this?

18 comments :

  1. This is great, thanks for this blog, love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet of you to say! Thanks very much :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! They are twoo great champs and friends :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you :) I agree they have great chemistry between them as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I could chose one of the profiles (so I am not anonymous), but really don't know how to do it:-( nothing seems applicable to me..LOL

    but I will visit your blog from now on:-) B.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You could choose 'Name/Url' and thanks I'll keep trying to post interesting and wacky stuff :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh well, I am going to try, but not very skillful in these matters

    ReplyDelete
  8. you can delete blogs, if I mess up something, feel free to do it:-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. what do you think, TT?:-) every time I have to post a link to my profile?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't view your profile, tennis.com denied me the right to register 2 days ago! At least you have your name up though :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. hihi, I am not anonymous anymore..that is a shame, but I will visit your blog, I promise:-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I only saw your comment just now Dean, glad this post made you laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome. Love the rafole bromance but is it reaching the end with Nole's utter destruction of rafa?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi, and yes I'd agree, at the end of their recent matches where they've played there's no hugs. In Madrid after the final it looked like Rafa shaked Nole off at the net :/ but after the USO2010 final they were all over each other.

    ReplyDelete